On Wednesday 14 March 2018 PSK Events hosted a Fishbowl Discussion in Sydney on the topic of ‘Leading a Learning Organisation.’ While I couldn’t attend I joined the #PSKevents backchannel on Twitter and participated in an active discussion on topics such as:
- shifting how Learning and Development is perceived in an organisation
- creating a learning culture (or, more accurately – an organisational culture that promotes learning)
- creating a learning environment
- speaking business language
- learning from failure
- user generated content
It was a lively backchannel discussion, with some differing perspectives on the use of business language versus ‘L&D’ language in particular.
I’ve curated a collection of the tweets and organised them by theme. You can access this discussion record in ‘Wakelet.‘
There will be two more Fishbowl discussions on the same topic (you can register at the links below):
- Brisbane 21 March
- Melbourne 28 March – I’ll be participating in the panel at this event, so won’t be active in the backchannel
I will update this post with curated collections from the backchannel after each event, plus a separate analysis / commentary on themes across the three events.